Skip to main content

I’m Marcos, a very serious comedy writer. After a bunch of liars filled the back of my yearbook with quotes like “you’re too funny” and “enjoyed the laughs.” I knew that I was made to be the most serious comedy writer of all time. After the deep investment of about a million dollars, I am finally ready to fill the world with laughs. This money went to a couple degrees (one more on the way) and a shit ton of “comedy classes” at theatres like The Second City, The IO Theater, The Annoyance Theatre & Bar (over half of the million dollar investment went to the bar)  and  Austin based theatre The Hideout. Though I am currently based out of Chicago, I am a proud Texan and I won’t let you forget it. I currently pursue an MFA in Screenwriting at DePaul University to accompany my BA in Dramatic Media (DRAMA/Theatre) from a school you have never heard of. My comedic influences include that gingerly red head who hosted Late Night: with Conan O’Brian and that one woman who looks like American Politician Sarah Paline. People describe my comedy when you leave Bananas out for too long so you have to make banana bread. And others describe my comedy as Jerry Seinfiled meets Julia Louis-Dreyfess meets Jason Alexander meets Micheal Richards meets Larry Daivd. But I describe my comedy as a combination of Fred Armisen, Vanessa Bayer, John Belushi, Aidy Bryant, Dana Carvey, Chevy Chase, Micheal Che, Pete Davidson, Ratchel Dratch, Jimmy Fallon, Chirs Farley, Will Farrell, Tina Fey, Bill Hader, Leslie Jones, Colin Jost, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Norm Macdonald, Kate McKinnon, Tim Meadows, Seth Meyers, Kyle Mooney, Tracy Morgan, Eddie Murphy, Bill Murry, Mike Meyers, Chris Parnell, Nasim Pedram, Amy Pohler, Guilda Radner, Chriss Red, Tim Robinson, Chris Rock, Maya Ruldolph, Andy Samberg, Adam Sandler, Horatio Sanz, Rob Schnider, Martin Short, Sarah Silverma, David Spade, Ben Stiller, Cecily Strong, Jason Sudekis, Kenan Thompson, Melissa Villasenor and Kristen Wiig.